Develop the training and skills needed to become a qualified electrician.
Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installation
You will learn the enhanced skills needed to progress into the electrical field. Our course will equip you with the core units needed when entering employment.
Topics you will cover include:
- Prinicpals of electro-technology
- Environmental technology
- Advanced principles of electrical science
- Inspection, testing and commissioning
- Fault diagnosis and rectification
- Electrical system design
- Carrier awareness in building services engineering
- BS7671 17th edition Wiring Regulations (optional additional unit)
Throughout the course you will learn a wide variety of skills and techniques in our well-equipped workshops. And you will have the opportunity to take part in national skills competitions and work on community projects.