Equip yourself with the knowledge, skills and experience needed to thrive in a career in Business. A T Level is available to those aged 16 to 19 and is made up of 80 per cent classroom work and 20 per cent work placement.
T Level Business Management and Administration
You will combine hands-on learning and academic study with a 45-day work experience placement with a local employer.
In Year One, you study core units covering a range of topics such as:
- Business in context – understanding organisational cultures and values, different types of stakeholders, and different forms of governance
- The impact of organisations on society and the environment
- Business behaviours and the importance of good communication
- Quality assurance and compliance
In Year Two, you will be required to choose an occupation specialism from:
- Business Improvement
- Business Support
- Team Leadership and Management
During the year you will further develop your knowledge whilst developing the skills needed to complete your specialist project.
In your work experience, you will develop transferrable technical and practical skills based on the knowledge gained in College. This gives you opportunity to use your skills in a realistic working environment.