EKC Ashford College’s Student Services team offer free and impartial support to help you explore your next steps.
Our Student Services team are here to help you make choices which are right for you.
Our services include:
- Tailored course advice and guidance
- Careers advice and planning
- Advanced Learner Loan advice
- ESOL support
- Individual progression support up to Level 1
- Range of workshops for Level 2, 3 and HE students
- University advice and UCAS application support
Our Careers Officer, Thomas White, is located on the second floor in the E-Hub, and is available to talk to you regarding careers, further study or any progression questions you may have. You can also book a 1-1 appointment with him in College if you are a current student.
E-Hub Coordinator Katie runs a series of workshops and interactive sessions with our current students which range from topics such as study tips and best practices to how to think about your next steps.
If you would like the help of our Student Services team, you can contact us by calling 01233 743100 or by emailing email@example.com